View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davroar

re: in shadow and flame on lotro

maragold is leading it. it is a really good kin and lotro is fun again so i will be staying there. but still miss everyone. so hit me up if ya wana play something.
Davroar

re: SHAYLIEE

been play eq2 free now and having fun for a few bucks you can go on a silver account where most things are unlocked. seems lotro is fun but still eq2 is fun also moiss everyone and wish to have everyone back together doing stuff. always on steam Davroartlh is my id add me
Shayliee
Shayliee

re: DAV!!!

LOOK!!! https://www.soe.com/soelive/

SOE Live Exclusive: Get a First Look at EverQuest Next!

Posted On 05/15/2013

On Friday, August 2nd, attendees at SOE Live will witness the unveiling of the highly anticipated EverQuest Next! Be among the first to see game features and development plans during a keynote address by Director of Development Dave Georgeson and members of the EverQuest Next team. Following the keynote, SOE Live passholders will be able to ask questions and learn more in-depth information from the developers during a number of panels.

Whether you're a long-time EverQuest enthusiast or just curious about the next big thing in gaming, don't miss this exciting chance to get your first look at EverQuest Next. SOE Live is the only place for all the insider information, so register today!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pariah Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum