View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shayliee
Shayliee

re: Everquest Next

Hi all!

EverQuest Next looks pretty cool!!
They are releasing another game called EverQuest Next Landmark by the end of this year. It looks fun. You can explore and build your own area. They have a player studio where you can sell your creations for real world money. Also, there will be certain areas that you can build buildings and such that can get voted into EverQuest Next to be a permanent part of the game.
No release date for EQ Next yet (they are in early production), but they said Landmark will be out by the end of the year. Most likely December. Good timing for me, I'll finally be done with school by then!!

Oh, beta registration is open for both games as well. Here's the site:

https://www.everquestnext.com/

The website also has a "Round Table" with polls and a discussion forum. They want the players to have a part in developing the game. So, between EQ Next Landmark and the round table, it should be pretty interesting to be a part of developing the game!

Genius and I will be playing on a PvE server for this game. Hopefully, it doesn't take too long to release. Happy

Check out the site and let me know what you all think. Hopefully, this will be a game that we all get back together to play!

Shay
Davroar

Got my beta reg done. been working aand getting new house soon once the loan get finalized so. but anywho see yall around
Shayliee
Shayliee

Grats on the house!!
Shayliee
Shayliee

Everquest Next Landmark has released founder packs. A couple of the packs have access to Alpha if anyone wants to try it out. Genius and I will be in alpha and will play the game when it comes out, but we are really waiting for Everquest Next. Alpha should start sometime on or before February 28th.

I believe we will have some beta keys to give out with the packs we bought if anyone wants to try out beta.

I'll keep you all posted.

Hope everyone is well!!

Davroar

you know i do

Shayliee
Shayliee

Cool! I will let you know more when I know more :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pariah Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: